Sunday, November 22, 2015

Day 27 Gratefuls

  1. I'm grateful when I see people being nice to other people, even if it's just on tv.  For example, on The Voice, the coaches always say nice and encouraging things to the contestants, even the ones they have to let go.  And while the grown-ups on shows like Masterchef and Project Runway can be very catty and back-stabbing, when they do children's versions of these shows, the kids are always encouraging and supporting one another.  They say NICE things behind one another's back.
  2. I'm grateful that it's going to rain again Tuesday (we welcome the rain) and that it's supposed to be sunny on Thursday (Thanksgiving... I prefer no rain for those who will be driving that day).
  3. I'm grateful that even in the winter, I can hang my clothes out to dry instead of using the electricity-guzzling dryer.  We just plan accordingly and do laundry on non-rain days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!