Saturday, November 21, 2015

Day 26 Gratefuls

Today was one of those... not so stellar days.  Nothing horrible, just little things going wrong here and there.

So in light of this...

... I will reach for three positives today.
  1. I'm grateful for trees.  I'm glad I live where there are lots of trees and they're all so beautiful.  I don't want to take trees for granted.  (Here's our gorgeous persimmon tree)
  2. I'm grateful for nights without stupid freaky anxiety-inducing dreams.  Yes, I really love those!  (Not the dreams... the nights without them)
  3. I'm grateful for November and December because business really picks up then.  I know, it shouldn't come as a shock that people buy more jewelry before the holidays, but it's always pleasant when it happens nonetheless.  I also have the highest number of men buying jewelry (presumably as gifts) before the holidays than any other time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!