- I'm grateful that I wasn't sick while traveling down south to visit my kids. It waited until I got home. Whew!
- I'm grateful that I found a secret stash of my Advil so I can sleep tonight.
- I'm grateful that if things don't get better by tomorrow, I have a place to go for treatment.
Saturday, April 9, 2016
Friday, April 8, 2016
- I'm grateful for distractions that pull me out of my head (a messy place at best).
- I'm grateful for instant (and I do mean instant) emails from most of my credit card companies. The worst is USAA... what good is it getting a credit card alert five days after the event? The best is Chase/Amazon... I'm usually still at the cash register when my phone dings.
- I'm grateful for the yummy dinner I had tonight... banana, raspberries, and an apple.
Thursday, April 7, 2016
- I'm grateful when there's even a little tiny thing that I can do to help a friend who always, always helps me.
- I'm grateful for having lunch with friends I haven't seen in months (must not let so much time happen between visits).
- I'm grateful I'm getting closer to having the double barrel composter done.
- I'm grateful for the one person (that I know of) who reads this blog. I know it's not compelling reading, but it's something to keep me on track. Most of the problem is I write at the end of the day, when I can think of three things to be grateful for that happened that day, but I'm too tired to y'know... be witty or entertaining.
- I'm grateful for crashing parties I wasn't invited to and having fun. Smelled some awesome essential oils at the Doterra party (probably not spelling that right).
- I'm grateful for that part of me that wants to and tries to trust the universe when I get freaked out about things and my imagination goes into worry mode... which is totally lame.
Tuesday, April 5, 2016
- I'm grateful that I'm never (EVER) bored. I have more things to do than I'll ever have time for.
- I'm grateful that my kids eventually text me back just before I get crazy insane wondering why I haven't heard from them.
- I'm grateful that I got to use my regular hand model this past week!
Monday, April 4, 2016
- I'm grateful I wasn't doing anything today that couldn't be postponed so that when my friend called and offered to help with the yard work, I could drop what I had planned and accept her offer.
- I'm grateful for friends who take four hours out of their day to offer help.
- I'm grateful that my professor apparently gets as tired as we do and ends our night class early on Mondays.
Sunday, April 3, 2016
- I'm grateful for my friend who brought over asparagus, strawberries, and pineapple cider to go with the fish, potatoes, and salad I made for dinner.
- I'm grateful for educational tv shows like Aerial America and silly tv shows like Project Runway.
- I'm grateful for frogs that sing at night in the distance.
- I'm grateful I had no reason to remember today was April Fool's day (a holiday I loathe)
- I'm grateful for people who like to play card games and board games with me
- I'm grateful for being able to "wing it" when the cooking conditions change drastically