Friday, December 25, 2015

Day 60 Gratefuls

Today is Christmas.  I've done 60 consecutive days of gratefuls at this point.  I'm happy about that.  I'm a great starter, but not always a great keeper upper.  So far, so good.

  1. I'm grateful for phone calls from people I love.
  2. I'm grateful that the people who try to talk with me on the phone don't give up since I can only hear usually one-fourth of what they're saying.
  3. I'm grateful for whiteboards.  They're cool.  I've got one that is a calendar and I keep track of my appts on it (and then Mom can also see what's going on with me so she can make her requests around my schedule)... and I have another that is just one giant list.  ha ha ha!  I write on it when I think of something I need to purchase mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!