Thursday, December 17, 2015

Day 52 Gratefuls

  1. I'm so so so so so grateful I found a textbook I thought for sure I'd tossed into the recycle bin with a bunch of cardboard boxes last week.  But no, it was merely hiding in a stack of papers (that I'd flipped through three time earlier this week while looking for the book).  It's an Amazon text rental and I was so sad to be stuck with a $130 bill for losing the book (especially when used versions of it are obtainable for $40).  I was really kicking myself, trust me.  But hooray, this morning I found it.
  2. I'm grateful Gabe and Sereen shared some really wonderful pictures and stories of their trip to Tahoe today (for Sereen's birthday).  
  3. I'm grateful for soldering jobs that eventually work, even if they didn't the first three times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!