Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Day 1 Gratefuls

The premise is simple and oft-used.  At the end of each day, find three things that you experienced that you are grateful for.

By starting a habit of seeking out happiness over misery (or even mundaneness), we can train ourselves to see more of the good things in our lives.

I hope you share (use the comment section) your daily gratitudes!  Here are mine for today:
  1. I'm grateful that I current have a 97% in my ethics class.  There's a lot of reading and a lot or writing in that class and we just has our midterms last week, so I'm pretty happy with that.
  2. I'm grateful that when I hear "Eye of the Tiger" on the radio I picture Dean Winchester (some of you will know what I'm talking about).  And yeah, see, not all "gratefuls" have to be profound.  Heck, sometimes it's IMPORTANT to find the little things that make you happy.
  3. I'm grateful we have a 40% chance of rain tomorrow (I believe this is our fifth year of drought in California).
So that's it, plain and simple.

Don't forget to leave a comment and/or share your gratefuls.  Remember, changing your perspective can change your life.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous idea. It's so easy to get spun up in everything that's going wrong in your life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!